The Mega-ZZTer's Modified Wolfenstein 3D Engine
- Oooh... purple menus! XD
- Revamped menus!
- ESC key now returns to the game if one is in progress.
- Screen can go "full screen"... just size it all the way up in "Change View". Press TAB to see your score.*
- Textured Floor/Ceilings! (Only for E1/L1 so far... gotta find better textures.)*
- Psydo-Lighting/Shading... I will change this to look better in the future.*
- Removed several intro screens.
- Textured F/C and Shading is toggleable in Extra Options... your settings are saved, too!
- New Command line cheat instead of "goobers"...
- TAB-N (no-clip) reenabled (was commented out)
- Memory requirements lessened by removing the infamous "scaler table".*
- Removed Jukebox cheat (hold M when starting up game), moved to Extra Options menu.
- Enhanced help system.
- And more! See changes.txt inside the mzztwolf zip for details.
* - Implemented by me, but I didn't create the code! Code was PD however.
(1.2mb, includes Wolf3D data files slightly modified.)
REQUIRES FULL VERSION OF WOLF3D (See readme.txt)
Tested with VDMSound and DOSBox.